Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 14 - The 1/2 Apron that almost didn't get done

The main objective for today's apron was that it had to be quick and easy - I got a late start and had places to be today!! I got mostly done before I had to take off and almost didn't finish it tonight. I got home a little late and didn't feel like finishing....but I HAD TO!! Back to the sewing room I went and I got it done! I think it turned out really cute, I hope you agree!






 I didn't use a pattern for this one - I made it up! One of my fabulous daughters picked the fabric - they are so good with combining different fabric. I added the rick rack as an extra little touch,


This apron is not really sized, it could fit just about anyone. I'm so glad I finished it, I think it turned out really, really nice.

If you are interested in this apron, let me know - it's $15 (plus postage).

That's it, short and simple today! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment