Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 21 - Brown Half Apron

Today's apron is an original design, using elements of another pattern. I'm sure you will recognize the waistband and basic shape, but I added the ruffles at the bottom just for fun! I loved the combination of the fabric, but didn't have enough for a full length apron so I decided on the half apron.

My model today is my daughter's friend Alexa - she's a theater friend and was such a great model! She's a very fun girl with a fabulous personality. Such a good friend for my girl! Thanks Alexa!
I mentioned that she's theatrical, right?

I taught my daughter the right way to tie a bow - nice job!


Alexa is playing a pirate in their current play.....I think it's going to her head.

A cute apron on a cute girl!!

Such a goof ball!
The brown fabric has red polka dots and the other fabric is brown paisley like pattern. They are very complimentary and look really cute together.

This apron is for sale - $15 (plus postage) and would make a darling hostess gift. It's size L, but Alexa is probably a S to M and it fit her just fine!


No comments:

Post a Comment