Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Go Griz!!

A few years ago my friend Leah asked me to make an apron for her husband - a University of Montana Grizzlies apron! I searched locally....and then online for Griz fabric and found some that was awesome! I ordered enough for several aprons and made his apron and stashed the rest of the fabric. I decided that I needed a "manly" apron for this blog (there will be at least one more...). Here is the fabric that I found:



I made a very simple apron - no frills or ruffles - just a nice basic apron! I used my own pattern, sans the ruffle at the bottom. I added a blanket stitch around the pocket and all around the edge, just for a little extra detail. This apron is available for purchase - $25.00 - just let me know if you'd like it. Griz fans welcome!!

Here's my amazing husband modeling it - he was great!! Did I mention it's reversible?? Well, it is!!


This is the most serious pose....


He's showing off - he's quite handy with the BBQ tools!!
t



Now that's quite a pose!! The BBQ Samaria!


Check back tomorrow for another darling apron!

1 comment: